The French and German National Contact Points (NCPs) and Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) Alsace, in collaboration with the Europe Alsace Network, will organise the 3rd edition of EU Brokerage Event on KETs (Key Enabling Technologies) in Horizon 2020:
Focus on KETs: Nanotechnologies and Advanced Materials, Biotechnologies, Advanced Manufacturing and Processing
This event dedicated to Key Enabling Technologies will target upcoming calls in the following thematic fields:
- Nanotechnologies and Advanced Materials
- Advanced manufacturing and processing
- Energy efficiency in Buildings (PPP EeB)
- Factories of the Future (PPP FoF)
- Sustainable process industries (PPP SPIRE)
and will take into account the societal challenges defined in Horizon 2020.
Why participate to the KETs event
The objectives of the brokerage event are:
- to present the European Union’s new NMBP Work Programme 2016 – 2017 of the Framework Programme for Research and Innovation “Horizon 2020”
- to prepare future co-operations between participants.
The corresponding calls for proposals will most likely be published in the third quarter of this year, for submission of proposals in early 2016.
Participants will have the opportunity to present their own project concepts and to meet representatives from companies/SMEs, universities and research organisations in order to exchange ideas during pre-arranged meetings with the aim of paving the way for future co-operations and European projects including call topics for 2016 and 2017.
Brokerage activity support will be offered by representatives of National Contact Points and the members of the Enterprise Europe Network.