Offre d'emploi : Scientifique Senior au sein d'Anagenesis
Senior Scientist Position in the startup company Anagenesis Biotechnologies
Anagenesis Biotechnologies is a startup company focusing on drug development for genetic and age-related human muscle diseases (muscular dystrophies, sarcopenia, cachexia).
Based on pioneering technologies originally developed in the laboratory of Pr Olivier Pourquié, (IGBMC, Strasbourg), Anagenesis is developing a unique technological platform allowing the production of highly relevant in vitro models of human muscle cells from pluripotent cells. The cellular products will be used as research tools for large-scale pharmacological screens and for cellular therapy applications.
Anagenesis Biotechnologies is currently seeking a senior scientist with a strong background in mouse and human pluripotent stem cells research (ES/iPS). The candidate will supervise the technological platform for large-scale industrial production of healthy and diseased human muscle cells from iPS and their use in pharmacological screening and cell therapy drug discovery programs.
A competitive salary commensurate with experience and qualifications will be offered.
- PhD degree and postdoctoral experience in molecular biology, developmental biology, stem cell biology, or related fields
- Strong background in human pluripotent stem cell research (ES and iPS cells), molecular biology and microscopy absolutely required
- Organization skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (English language) to contribute to scientific reporting
- Management skills and aptitude in leading and working with research teams (the candidate will supervise a group of 4 technicians)
- Experience in biotech or pharmaceutical industry appreciated
Candidate should submit a CV and a cover letter outlining relevant experience and reasons for interest in this position. Names of 2-3 references should also be provided by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the job offer