A training center built like a pharma factory!
At EASE (European Aseptic and Sterile Environement training center), students will be immersed in real-life industrial conditions and become directly operational as soon as their training ends (initial education, continuing education or professional requalification programs):
- Training programs based on the use of technical equipment/systems set up in real industrial environment (GMP)
- Specific and practical know-how + theoretical teaching
EASE will replicate pharmaceutical production factory settings: 32,000 sq ft (3,000 m²) of white rooms on 59,000 sq ft (5,500 m²) of net floor area, dedicated to training.
Located only a few miles away from Strasbourg (major town of Alsace region), near the Faculty of Pharmacy, engineering schools and a high concentration of pharmaceutical players who will be future users of EASE facilities and programs.
- Train workers in real conditions without tying up production facilities because of in-house training
- Recruit staff that is immediately and directly operational
- For companies setting up in Alsace, find and train future workers directly on site
Redeploy staff from industries in decline towards growth areas
For students and interns
- 100% immediately operational profile at the end of training = increased recruitment opportunities!
EASE KEY DATAMore than 3,500 learners trained every year: 770 students in initial education 220 learners in certificate-leading professional requalification programs (CPQ: certificate of professional qualification) 2500 salaried workers in continuing education
EASE is a founding member of BTEC International network.
A project overseen by Alsace BioValley and University of Strasbourg Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org